Hacking by Pro Hacker has slowly gained its reputation world wide. This reputation is both in the positive and negative directions.
There are terms used as a good hacker and a bad hacker. The good ones are familiarly known as White Coat Hacker whereas the bad hacker is better termed as Black Coat Hacker.
It appears quite funny to talk about a hacker as a good one or bad one. But please don’t get surprised with these terminologies.
Computer Pro Hacker must be saluted for their wisdom, genius, and expertise. They belong to the class of the most skilled programmers who know to exploit or use the system to their advantage by piercing through the vulnerabilities of any computer system.
Of late people have started recognizing their skills, and they are finding their placements on the top rolls of any organization to protect their networks of the digital media system from any pilferage or attack from the external source.
There are some basics which everyone should adopt to free their computing system from any external hacking threats. They are enlisted in the following paras.
DO’s & DONOT’s to Protect Your System from a Computer Pro Hacker:
- Deploy proper firewall on your system.
- Use good antivirus, spyware, malware protection applications.
- Beware of Cookies and allow them on your system only when you are aware of their usability on your system.
- Deploy proper authentication process and use good passwords by using a combination of Uppercase, Lower Case, Numerical and special characters.
- Beware of the E-mail bombs which can be used as a personal attack on your personal computer. You may receive thousand and thousands of mail directed to your email address, choking completely your email box.
- Beware of the email attachments. If you are not receiving an attachment from your known addressee it is advisable better not to open it.
- Keep your operating system always updated with required updates and patches. Mostly they are used for plugging the security holes in your operating system.
- Avoid going to Adult or gambling sites. Use of your credit or debit cards should be strictly forbidden on such sites. Develop Safe surfing habits.
- Always keep your knowledge up to date in the field of cyber security and always adopt security measures on your system.
- Always refrain from any downloads from obscure or malicious sites. Cracked software is one of the easy routes for hackers to dig into your system.
- Beware of Adware in your downloads of various applications. Always uncheck the unnecessary installations in such programs.
- Always keep a backup of your important data. Your System Restore should also have the periodically updated restore points to restore the system in case of any crash or abnormalities.
- periodically don’t forget to Delete cookie files, history files, and temporary internet files.
- Always Password protects your computer and disables the guest account if not in use. Don’t forget to turn off the Remote Control of your PC after its use.
If you feel that this article has solved your queries, at least, to some extent then please move on to our next Squeak. Try your hands there, may be something more interesting is waiting for you.